Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring.....?!

Wait, is it spring, or December?! Today we woke up and were wanting some bright and cheery color-ness, so we picked out some of Darby's spring fashionista duds from the closet...and then opened the blinds to snow! Oh well....at least she looked cute! Her grandma the genius had the idea of adding the jeans...I had her walking around freezing her bum off all morning! By the way, her grandma babysat while I went to get my infamous MRI on my knee. Results in two days...! Eeek! Im hoping for the best (which is no more feeling like a grandma and more feeling like a 27 yr old)!! Anywho, here is some spring attire whilst snowing outside, plus a video because Im bored. Here's to sun!

2 comments:

Calley said...

Look at her long Rapunzel hair! And Summer thinks she looks stellar in her dress/jean combo. I always make Summer wear jeans with her dress (she's not the biggest lady) to the point even on Sundays she's like "but what about my jeans?"
This snow is SO lame! You sould hit up Whirligig today at the Seattle Center. Its free, its a bunch of huge bouncy houses and such in the food court. Actually maybe it might be like a child mob. But if you don't already you sould subscribe to Parentmap.com and they send you weekly updates of all the kids events going on in Seattle for that week. Okay why did I write all this in a blog comment?! Anyways, you get the point! Darby=cuteness.

Mama Megs said...

I'm glad you heart Carters as much as I do. I bought way too many Carters items at Kohls today-and I don't know why since I have a Carters outlet just down the street...I guess I got caught up in the moment! Darby is the stinking cutest thing ever. Period.