Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Bluest Skies You've Ever Seen Are In Seattle...

Ok, maybe that isn't entirely accurate...but here are a few pics from some quick trips down I-5 to Sea-Town.
Darby wanted her turn for an M's game.

Stalking Griffey

And stalking the Mariner Moose...

The M's lost (by a lot) but we still had fun!


Today Dave and I were feeling nostalgic or something and strolled on over to the UW campus to see whats new and such. At first Dave was thinking it would be totally boring, but wouldn't you know it, before long all I heard was 'Oh I had a class in that building,' and 'Do you remember when we did this or that...or when Kris jumped in the fountain?' Ahhh memories.


Addiction can start early if you let it.

Hanging out in the Quad and what not.


Giving Dave a rundown on the campus. Wait, what's a rundown? Can you use it in a sentence? ;)



Just jogging. It's normal.


Had to add the one teeth shot. She has 6 now! And a Dora the Explorer toothbrush mind you. And to think I was worried she would remain the toothless wonder for life.

Goodnight Seattle!

4 comments:

Calley said...

Darby is living the Seattle-ite dream! I pretty much died, her in her one UW shirt, prowling the UW campus with her one Starbucks :) I love it! We have to instill these traditions while they're young you know. And I love your one hip hair! From what I've gathered from these paparazzi pics, it is cute cute cute! You might have to wait a few weeks for me to post mine, my aunt in law "thinned" my hair (because it is super thick) but she went to town, so when I tried to put it in a ponytail it was like one little hair or something. And my mom sent me paparazzi pictures and I look like a whale with one purple hair. The end! Don't let aunts in law thin hair!

Em and TJ said...

What a fun day! It's so true about the jogging comment...does Darby run everywhere? Oh yeah...I also love the UW gear...we are looking for something for Sophia so she can support her Uncle who plays baseball. Where do you get UW gear in her size???

Mama Megs said...

It's funny how things from college bring back so many memories! Your pics made me miss Idaho so much! It's where we met, went to college, our families there...ahh, alas. We are stuck in the desert. And I've been missing your posts! Where've you been my bloggin' buddy?!!
PS- Don't you just love a toddlers toothy grin?? Darby's is the CUTEST!

Beast said...

that first pic looks like everything is in black & white except Darby. Cooool