Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Darby the Supermodel


I got my package today of Darby when she was photographed by photographer extraordinaire Teddi Yaeger (I HIGHLY recommend her for you locals!) It's so amazing, I chose an exquisite album plus a folio and I love how it all turned out. Teddi also gives you all the photos you purchase on CD in color and black and white in case you want to print more copies (so now I can FINALLY post them legally on my blog!) Because we all know how we mom's are about our own kiddos....must have ba-jillions of pictures to show off to every Tom, Dick and Sally. AND I MUST!
Here are a few of my fav's. My little supermodel hard at work.















I can't say enough about Teddi Yaeger! Here is her website if you want to check out some of her work.
www.teddiyaeger.com

5 comments:

Calley said...

Ahhh cuteness! I'm in love with these. My favorite is the one with her "sneaky face" :)
A wee little supermodel, she is!

Mama Megs said...

She really could be the next gerber baby! How dang cute is she?! Ok so that cookbook is called Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 (so I'm assuming there's another one?) by Todd Wilbur. So far everything we've made from it has been exact! And I LOVE chicken scampi-it was a perfect replica! So fun-you should try it :)

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

How absolutely adorable!! LOVE the pics:)

Em and TJ said...

No kidding you couldn't decide on what pictures to order! They are adorable. I love her scrunchie face. Did you frame them all? hehe

Unknown said...

Aaaaaaabsolutely adorable!