Friday, June 6, 2008

4 months and counting!

Today Darby is 4 months old! I can't believe 4 months ago today we were in the hospital, being all panicky because Darby was in Pediatrics getting antibiotics! So many things have changed. It seems like years ago...it's so weird!
We just lazed around today, but I wanted to show what a big girl she is turning into already! She rides in her stroller sitting up now! Her car seat thing is getting too small for her already. This picture is from one of the days leading up to the apparent monsoon season that is going on right now. Short post, that's it. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

OMG! Make her stop growing! I haven't seen her in forever...I am the every 2 week Aunt.

I am terrible. Let's hang out so I can see my lil girl! I will call this week. Maybe sometime this weekend??????