Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Recent Concerts

Labor Day weekend Dave humored me yet again and went on our yearly pilgrimage to the Gorge to see DMB. I lucked out and got Pit tickets through the presale so we were up pretty close to the stage. My sissy went to the Sat night show and enjoyed a much better setlist than my Sunday show....but who am I kidding?! I have fun every year no matter what ;)

This weekend my sissy and I went to see Ray LaMontagne and David Gray with my sweet friends Hilary and Trevor. It was such a great evening at Marymoor with perfect weather. We had such a blast despite getting orange soda thrown on us from the weirdo lawn dwellers behind us (apparently they didn't want us dancing and enjoying the show when they wanted to sit on their bums all night). Even David Gray himself several times told everyone to please get up and dance...it's a concert for crying out loud! Even though I must admit, Ray Ray and DG do draw out some of the umm, 'older crowd.' And Im no ageist! Im just saying...it may have been past their bedtime ;)
Ray Ray was SO a-may-zing and DG blew me away! He even played Darby's all time favorite 'Be Mine!' Im sure if she were there, she would have been singing and dancing along with me. Great evening!!

No comments: