Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to School


Darby's first week back to preschool was last week and I must say, she impressed! Preschool this year will be Tuesdays and Fridays, for about 2 hours. Tuesdays I stay in class as a 'working parent' and Fridays will be Darby's drop off day. I was SO worried about the drop off day, since I have never left Darby unless it's with very close friends or family, so I wasn't sure how she would react. But she is always surprising me and showing me how grown up she is! She did way better than me, that's for sure. She (supposedly) did great! She apparently became BFF's with Ellie's Daddy Drew, which is so surprising since she usually prefers friends' Mommies, and hung around with him all morning having a blast! I cried when I picked her up because I was about 3 minutes late getting there and wanted to be there before class ended, but she just ran up and hugged me! So proud of my lil-big girl!

No comments: