Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flower Girls Rock!

Our BFF Kris McArthur got married (GASP....I know, it takes a moment to sink in....) over Labor Day weekend and my sweet husband was honored to be the best man, and my lil 2 yr old was rockin' it as their flower girl. Can I just say it is SO STRESSFUL when your kid is the flower girl in your best friend's wedding! I was an emotional mess anyways, let alone trying to make sure my terrible two's toddler followed orders and looked cute! *Phew* But Im proud to say, she pulled out a stellar performance and lasted until 11:30pm dancing with the best of them on the dance floor. Stunning, I tell you! I was so proud of our lil miss and of my hubby, too! Who had to give a best man speech by ever so gracefully balancing the embarrassing stories with the sentimental lovey-doveyness. Quite successfully, too, I must say! Cheers to Kris and Andrea! We're so happy for them and love them soooo very much (wipes eyes and nose repeatedly)

About to walk down the aisle!

Contributing to the debauchery

Cutting it up on the dance floor

Sending off Kris and Andrea with bubbles

1 comment:

Mike & Malynda said...

Darby is so cute! Looks like she enjoyed her time. She looks so big! I love the family picture too!