Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jump Planet


We visited Jump Planet today in Bothell with some friends. And no, it's not because there was a Dave Matthews & Fam sighting there recently (he also apparently showed up at Richmond Beach last weekend without notifying me first, too)!!! The nerve.
So, besides attempts at stalking famous band members, we had a blast jumping and sliding and yes, getting clocked in the head by some random crazy boy. Yay Jump Planet!



Smiley Bella
Darby, William and Evy climbing up the wrong way...as always. What's with kids and climbing up slides?!


I just love little Evy's face here


Next time we'll be jumping with Dave Matthews' kids, mark my words!

4 comments:

marndt said...

That place looks AMAZING!!! I picked the wrong day to miss out on all the fun! We will definitely have to check that place out!

Mike Skiff said...

Oh that looks like fun. I love taking Conner to bounce places b/c he is so tired at the end. Hope you can catch DM next time....your getting close.
-Malyn

Mama Megs said...

I love places like that! They tire the kids out so good, and that's important these days ;) Thanks for the kind comments on my blog-you are such a sweetheart! I wish we lived closer to ya!

Alicia said...

Wow, that looks like such a fun place! I'll have to remember that when we go up to WA.