Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama's Day

For Mother's Day I spent time with my Mom, sissy and Darby in downtown Seattle. It was perfect weather and we had such a blast! I love those girls. We had lunch at Elliot's on the water, then walked up to Pike Place Market. I didn't take very many pictures, we were too busy chatting and having fun. Happy Mother's Day, Mama's!

Being silly with Auntie Steffie in the bathroom


Looking at the boats





Walking with Bamma and Steffie


There are a lot of steps up to the Market for a toddler to climb!


Crashed as soon as we got home!


I'm so blessed to be a Mommy to my lil girl Darby, and to be married to my sweet husband Dave. What a nice Mother's Day, and what a nice lil family.


3 comments:

marndt said...

Now I found you! I'll have to add you to my feed! Your Mother's Day looked like it was so fun!

Mama Megs said...

My mom got it at TJMaxx-Amelia has a few of them. But the thing is that I've NEVER seen them at any other tj's except for the one in Silverdale. They're there for like a day and then they're all gone-and it's only $20!!! You can buy them online at little boutiques but I think they run like $50 or more-I'll have my mom keep her eyes open for you and then I'll email you asap if she see's one :) I LOVE THEM! Darby's got to have one too :)

Stefanie said...

Aw that was a fun day!

What a comfy sleeping position Darb! ;)