Friday, May 7, 2010

Diving In


We are diving feet first into full time business ownership pandemonium! We signed the papers yesterday afternoon that makes Dave Mr. Head-Honcho/El Presidente/Boss-Man of Monet Painting and Remodeling. I'm so excited for my little entrepreneur, but can't help but have that 'oh my gosh I'm sliding down this slide WAY too fast' feeling! It's just the worrier in me, dontcha know! CONGRATS DAVE! So proud of you. You are the hardest working, and bravest boy I know. Now go make some money already! ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Thats amazing news!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh, that's amazing! We're so grown up :)

Mike & Malynda said...

Congrats! Very exciting! Way to go Dave!

Joel and Becca said...

VERY exciting Shawna!! :D

Mama Megs said...

Wow! That'g great!! My hubby wants to do that but we're pansies :) You guys will do GREAT!