Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wet n' Wild


Holy Water! We were tipped off to this fun spray park by our super mom photographer Teddi Yaeger. It's a bit north for you Seattle-ites, but for us Bothell kids - it was perfect! When we drove into the parking lot and saw two buses parked though, I was a bit perturbed. It was crowded beyond belief, but Darby had a blast getting all wet and sun burned (and didn't mind being plowed over by big kids)
*Also, I happened to walk directly under a FULL bucket of water that tips over when full...which resulted in mommy getting soaked as well. I was looking quite the hottie after that - plus I was wearing white capris....yah*

Darby was a little skeptical at first....I mean hello! All these big kids running and screaming?! But as soon as she felt that first spray of water she was in water wonderland heaven

She kept busting a move even though there was no music...?! I guess the best songs are just stuck in our heads or something.

Water water everywhere





Taking a break....but so jealous of the kids still playing. Grrrrrr....

Round 2

'Should I venture into the big kid zone?'


She looks like such a shorty next to all those big kids! Can you spot her?



Willis Tucker Park = A+ from Darby

2 comments:

Mike Skiff said...

looks like alot of fun! Yeah for water parks! You have been mighty good on the blogs lately :)...i better get to work. I feel so far behind!

Em and TJ said...

So fun! That totally beats the B-town water fountain park. I'm impressed with little Miss Darby keeping up with all those big kids. I don't think Sophia would have left my side. P.S.-She is adorable in a swimsuit:)