Sunday, August 16, 2009

Taste of Edmonds

This morning Dave worked a few hours and after he got home we headed to the Taste of Edmonds. It was a beautiful day for some waterfront fun!
PS
I just really want to buy a house with a view in Edmonds. Ahhhh to dream a little dream.

Ready for some grub!

Dave getting a gyro

Chicken gyro (very blurry, my camera skills have been less than stellar)

My blackened salmon salad

They had a really fun area set up for the kids. I had to see if Darby would go on the pony rides. It's a rite of passage, dontcha know. I was so surprised when she laughed and clapped the whole time! I thought for sure as soon as I plopped her down on that saddle she would scream. But alas, she is just growing up or something.

Meeting Mr Pony

Giddy up!






Ohhhh how we heart Edmonds :)

2 comments:

Calley said...

For reals, to have a house in Edmonds! I don't even drive down there unless I have to, for fear of pulling over on the road to cry about it. Dream dream dream...

Alicia said...

You have such a cute little girl! And I love that she has hair to play with! I'm still waiting for that with Sydney. =)