Friday, March 13, 2009


Seriously! What is it about husbands bringing home donuts, candy, and pizza?! Ugh!
So I have been finally watching what I eat. You know the whole deal. Write everything down, don't eat after dinner, stop the mindless snacking (which happened to be my favorite pastime apparently), and best of all, eat well. Blah Blah Blah! AND I have completely cut out soda. Only water. Mmmmm tasty!

Actually, this isn't so bad. I do feel a little healthier drinking only the clear wet stuff.
Add in 5 times a week on these

Once a week in spin class

AND throw in one of these beauties

So theoretically all of this will result in weight loss. Apparently it will not cause good moods, laughing, or enjoyment...but possibly weight loss. It better.

4 comments:

Mama Megs said...

ohhh sister you are brave! I've been wanting to do that for months now (ever since I noticed that I GAINED 10 pounds since having a baby) I'm super proud of you! (not that you need too!)

Calley said...

Woman you're a rock star! And I'm so excited for your one new BOB stroller. Running outside is SO much better than on the treadmill! But we do what we gotta do, and thus I use the woofy treadmill too. How's your training going? I'll be eating your dust!

Em and TJ said...

WOW Shawna! I am totally impressed! You have inspired me (I say this after eating almost a whole bag of jelly beans, ha!) I have some love handles to get rid of:) Have you been keeping track of your weight? Keep it up!

Stefanie said...

Don't forget to strength train! I started 1 1/2 months ago. And even though I've been taking it easy the past 2 weeks cuz I was sick & then in Hawaii...I still have lost 2 1/2 inches on my waist already!

Strength training is key!! Just 2-3 times a week for 30 minutes and you will notice a change FAST! I weigh the same, but look thinner. Muscle is heavier than fat, but takes up less space! Use a measuring tape, not a scale!

LISTEN TO ME CHICA IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE DISCOURAGED! YOU CAN DO IT! ;)