Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday was spent with the Grandparents in B-Town!
Darby was in heaven when she found this....

And was then joined by the best playmate ever...

Awesome face


Never too early to start surfing the web



When laptop time was over...this was the result:

Fun times.

Also, today I took the scary step of joining a gym (again). My previous experience was not so good. So Mieko's Fitness it is.

They have a 'Kid's Club' and Im really curious to see how Darby does...hopefully she doesnt give them the old 'grab the leg and scream' bit she gives me (as seen in photo above).
Here's to (hopefully) leavin' the Big Booty Club, thank you very much! Now that Darby is basically 1 yr old, the old 'left over pregnancy weight' excuse is sounding lame. Come on Mieko's, work some wonders!

5 comments:

Darby's Grandma said...

OMG! Your dad and I couldn't stop laughing when we saw these - first the ones of your dad's funny face, and then Darby's face when laptop time was over! She looks like she really knows what she's doing on that laptop! Like I always say, she's a genius!

Calley said...

She is just freaking hilarious :)
And I'm sure the Darbster will do GREAT at the gym! Summer loves it, Abby loves it. She might have a couple bad days, but meh, she'll get over it. And you'll love having time to yourself! It is gllllorious :) Let me know how it goes!

Mama Megs said...

I just loveee her pigtails! Unfortunetly Amelia has male pattern baldness so I won't be able to do piggies for quite some time...that's why I always slap a huge bow on her head! Darby is possibly the cutest little thing I've ever seen!!

Mama Megs said...

oh yes, and the dress is Carters. It was a gift and I loved it so much that I went to the Carters outlet to buy the next size up, but they were all sold out too! Dang you Carters! (I LOVE that place)

Darby's Grandma said...

Hey after just looking at those tupperware pics again, I just realized that Super "Bowl" Sunday has a whole other meaning - it's taken quite literally in our house ;)