Sunday, February 15, 2009

Darby Hearts the Aquarium


Another open house Sunday = another fun family outing! To pass the open house hours we decided to visit the ever exciting Seattle Aquarium...since we were just too cold to brave the Woodland Park Zoo (I know, we're wimps, what can we say? Embarrassed to be called true Washingtonians)

Darby sees the fish!

Sportin the alma mater duds




Best. Picture. Ever.

Dome o' Fishies



All in all it was a success. Darby was lovin it at first, but then after awhile of the inevitable 'stroller wars' and such at places like this, she was ready to go have some mac n' cheese at Red Robin. Here here!

7 comments:

Calley said...

She's pretty much the best jellyfish of all time or something! The aquarium is zee best for barfy weather days. And don't feel bad about the zoo, we have a zoo pass and we haven't been since August?! And we live like five minutes away from it? There's no excuse for us!

Mama Megs said...

You're such a fun mom! Can you come adopt me and take me to the zoo? I think I'd die happy if someone pushed me in a stroller all day. (why do they fight it? WHY?!!!) Just once I'd like to know what that's like!

Stefanie said...

Why was I not invited to this?! And you were in my backyard! ;p

DMB came out with their tour. And sadly...we are not in luck. It's the same weekend as always. And I will be with another man...burning him down.

AH! It sickens me that I have chosen a wooden idol over our Dave Matthews. Well, actually I mostly miss our bonding time while we giggle at how darn close he is to us and if he is REALLY looking our way. OH THOSE EYES! Blast...we shall survive. OR CAN WE!?!

Darby's Grandma said...

What a fun day! Now I have more adorable pictures to add to Nana's photo book that I'm STILL making! That octupus face picture is the cutest ever!

Darby's Grandma said...

oh I mean squid face?

Shawna said...

Jelly fish actually....

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.