Thursday, January 22, 2009

Teddi Yaeger Photography

Teddi Yaeger is a wonderful photographer who was nice enough to photograph the Darbster last Saturday! She was doing Mini-Sessions in Greenwood at Playmatters (which Im seriously considering visiting again because Darby loved it there...check it out here)
Teddi was so nice and made both Darby and I feel so comfortable! It took Darby a few minutes to get used to the big camera...but she soon showed her true silly self :)
If you want to see the pictures, they are on a viewing website....so check it out :

I think all you have to do is enter your email address and it lets you sign in. After you sign in, either click on 'View Photos' or the 'Webshow,' and have fun!

Teddi really did a great job! She really captured Darby's famous baby chub, which I adore! Im glad she did, because now that Darby is walking like a pro (ahem, wobbly pro) she will probably lose some of that cute chubby chub. I am going to have such a hard (but fun) time picking and choosing pictures!
Also, please go check out Teddi's website, there are some absolutely gorgeous photos to admire! You can check out her blog, too, which is on the left hand side of my blog under 'Bloggedy Bloggers.'
Thanks Teddi, I love all of the pictures so much :)

1 comment:

Mama Megs said...

Darling! I love getting professional pics done!