Monday, January 5, 2009

Prayers


I just wanted to send this website out to anyone who wants to take the time to pray for Malynda Skiff's new little baby boy, Hudson. He is quite the little fighter and needs all the prayers he can get! So get praying people! You can check out their website here to see his story, pictures, and updates on his health.

I haven't seen Malynda in over a year, but I just want to get as many yummy thoughts out to their family as I can! So onto thinking happy thoughts for cute little Hudson...

4 comments:

Calley said...

Oh that breaks my heart! That cute little boy is in our prayers.
Do you need an invite to look at their blog? Do you know Malynda's email? I want to write her but ya know.

Shawna said...

Calley! Did the link not work?! I just fixed it (I think)!! So try it again and see if it lets you...it should let you visit the site as a visitor and then you can sign up to send them messages and everything. Sorry about that!!
The actual link is :
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hudsonskiff

Hope it works!

Shawna said...

Also, you can email Malynda and her husband Mike directly at
mikeandmalynda@me.com

Mama Megs said...

Dang it again-Calley took my comment! That breaks my little heart-Why is it that some have healthy little ones and some don't? We'll never know I guess. Please send her my thoughts and prayers...if she even remembers me!