Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fa La La La La......


(Her new favorite face)

The holidays are officially here! We did Turkey Day at the Crompton's which was such fun!! It was a packed house...close to 20 people party harty-ed! Then we ran over to Bremerton for a small turkey dinner with the Willcoxon clan on Saturday, and drooled over Dad's new 50 inch flat screen. (Too much football, by the way) ;)
Today we went out to Farmer Browns Christmas Tree Farm and picked out our tree! Like I said...it's officially the holiday season. Ho Ho Ho. I'm debating putting my daughter through the torture of a picture with Santa. Shall I or shall I not...?
Anyway here are some shots that cover the past few days.

Peeking at Sadie (Poor Sadie is always trapped)

Exploring Grandpa's kitchen

Talking up a storm


T-Day #1

T-Day #2

Christmas Tree Pickin'


(One tree for us, one for Dave's parents)


Now onto Christmas tree lights and popcorn strings!

1 comment:

Mama Megs said...

I LOVE her new face! She gets cuter and cuter! Ok so we're thinking the 12th, 3:00 at Red Robin (This could all change..I haven't heard back from Calley yet, but I'll let you know) Let me know if you can come.
PS-I'm jealous of your tree...here in the desert we had to buy a fake one. sniff sniff!