Friday, November 14, 2008

This week we....

....went to the Auto Show in Seattle. Darby's favorite was the Audi SUV, Mommy's favorite was the Volvo XC90!

This week we....randomly found Darby's Duck Bathtub from one of my baby showers. I totally forgot about it! Darby loves it! And it quacks :)


This week we....discovered (through Daddy's expertise) that Darby is darn cute with pigtails!
This week we....watched the drama unfold on our new favorite soap opera: 'As The Laundry Turns...'

All in all, it was a good week!

3 comments:

Darby's Grandma said...

Awwww - her pig tails make me think of Little Cindy Lu Who Was Not More Than Two - from Whoville :)

Mama Megs said...

Oh she is adorable with piggies! I can't wait until I can do that with Amelia. Looks like you guys are always on the go and having fun...lucky!

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

She's such a cutie! Alex has the same duck bath tub and he really likes it even though he can take baths in the regular tub too.