Monday, October 27, 2008

Zoo days

Woodland Park Zoo gets festive this time of year and has the Pumpkin Bash; where they give all the animals pumpkins and we get to see the animals eat 'em! Ohh the excitement ;) It was another gorgeous weekend so we headed out and had some pumpkin fun. By the way, aren't the fall colors beautiful this year?! Here are a couple shots from our bedroom window:


Onto the zoo...
We're ready to see some animals!

Out of all the exciting animals, Darby loved the ducks most of all...

Can you see the jaguar?

Checking out the monkeys with my Daddy


Hey Darby, can you see the giraffes?

Oops, guess not! She passed out...

3 comments:

Calley said...

I'm loving her one side ponytail! Isn't the zoo the best?? And you just live it up before she gets to mobile and mouthy...you soak those days up! What's Darby going to be for Halloween??

Mama Megs said...

Oh I love her little peacoat! I wish it were "coat" weather here but alas, it's the desert. We shall never be cold again :) She is simply scrumptious. Can I get your address? I wanted to send you an annoucement for Amelia-as if you didn't already know that she'd arrived!

Stefanie said...

Why wasn't I invited to the zoo!? I was alone all weekend!