Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random!

This is going to be such a random post!

Let's see...what is new? I finished Twilight and now Im a little addicted.
I bought New Moon yesterday and started it last night.

Loving it! Isn't weird how a book about teenage vampires (well actually 100 something yr old vampires) can be so good? What will happen next with Edward and Bella?? Shhh don't tell me! ;)

Darby is getting bigger and better everyday! Here's a random selection of pics from the past week, hence the title of this post.


I could pass for a scary vampire in this pic....pale skin, scary vampire teeth..eeek!





PS
Darby will be 6 months old on August 6th!! And Dave will be 28 (GASP) on August 11th!! Wowsers!
OH and I swear I will get to that tag Megan!! I promise :)

1 comment:

Mama Megs said...

No prob! Darby is seriously so cute-can we make arrangements for her and Henderson to go on a date in a few (maybe more than a few..) years?!