Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Appendicitis!!


My sweet little sister had to go to Swedish in the middle of the night last night because her side was hurting really bad. Ended up being appendicitis! She had an appendectomy today and everything is fine now. She was mainly upset about possibly missing Burning Man because of this inconvenience! How dare her appendix act up at such a time! She was looking lovely despite the circumstances...


We are so glad you are better Steffie!!

So onto other news...
Dave was re-tiling the shower this weekend, so that meant Darby and I ran away to my parents house. They are blessed with both showers AND air conditioning! (It was HOT this weekend!) We had so much fun!

Grandpa made a hat out of her washcloth!

Checking out Grandpa's garden


Beautiful!




Nap time with Great Grandma

Thanks for saving us from a bathroom-less weekend mom and dad!!
Also, I finished Breaking Dawn, so now Im done with the series! What will I read now?? Im kind of sad I finished them, those books were so good!! Now I need suggestions on what to read....should I try The Host??

2 comments:

Calley said...

Ahh, the jealousy! Stop all this talk about air conditioners!
I liked the Host. It is claimed to be an "adult fiction" novel, but it still felt a little teeny bop to me. Although my heart and soul will always be with the Twilight series, it was fun to read a different kind of genre written by good ol' Steph Steph. Or, if you're feeling 13, you could read the Sisterhood the Traveling Pants series. They're kind of teeny bopper and fun too.

Unknown said...

Have you read any books by Jodi Picoult? I really like her! She has 15 books and I've read them all--I'd say give those a try. I'm on Eclipse right now and am already sad about finishing Breaking Dawn. I read she's re-writing Twilight from Edward's perspective and think she has 2 more sequels in the works. Darby is so super cute! -Alex Hart