Thursday, July 24, 2008

My new read


I have heard SO MUCH about the Twilight series books that I am finally joining the huge mob of fanatics and reading it! I have read that if you liked Harry Potter you will love these books. And let me tell you, I'm a little bit in love with HP. So I'm excited! I have really been wanting and needing to read a good book. Before I had Darby I was averaging a book every week/week and a half! Hopefully I will have time to finish it in the next century.

Today Darby and I went for a walk at the Alderwood Mall. And I emphasize 'a walk,' since we are sticking to the all important budget nowadays we could not splurge on anything! And look what was going on...


Darn it all! Also having sales : Pottery Barn, Gap, Ann Taylor Loft, and many others!

We also discovered how we will never be able to shop here :

We strolled in and the outfits were so cute!! Then we saw the pricetag on a cute little shirt and it was $98. What?! No, not a whole outfit (which would still be ridiculous), just a SHIRT! Which she would grow out of in a few weeks! Puhleez people. Just wrong! It was such a cute shirt, too.

2 comments:

Mama Megs said...

hey I wandered into a pottery barn kids sale today...to bad even on sale I cant really afford anything! And forget Janie and Jack! Cute but wayyyy out of my tiny budget! How are things going? Darby is such a cutie pie!

Stefanie said...

That is just plain silly considering how fast babies grow!