Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cloudy and Cool....So What?!

We live in Western Washington people, if you go to the Ocean in September, it will most likely be cloudy. But we Willcoxon's had some fun. We visited our friend's beach house yet again - but this time with the whole clan for some kayaking, fishing, wine, and all around fun-ness.

We left late Friday night, so for some of the drive Darby looked like this (with her one bff who she cannot sleep without these days....)

We did some relaxing

Some kite flying



And some serious sand castle building (which became quite the fierce competition between Dave and Stef)



We also did some kayaking and fishing


Feeding baby deer

Our room when the sun was out (which was before Dave and I arrived I should mention. Stef took this pic)

Oops!


It was a fun trip! Until the ride home...when Darby puked for the very first time in her life! She has been completely fine since, so I guess I can just blame my crazy driving or something...?! It was after Dave and I switched and I took over when she threw up...! Poor girl, crazy Mama making her carsick.

Thanks Ocean Shores for the happy times!

No comments: