Saturday, May 30, 2009

Attempts at Raising a Water Baby

I officially stink at blogging!! I don't know what happened....but apparently I completely forgot I had a blog or something?!

We've been frequenting the beach and getting in some kiddie-pool action to get our little Darby accustomed to the water! She is sooo hilarious. I don't know where she got it, but for every sand morsel or blade of grass there is a high pitched squeal to accompany it. Time for Darby to get over herself! ;)

Edmonds Waterfront






Richmond Beach






Kiddie Pool










Welcome back Summer, we've missed you!

4 comments:

Calley said...

Cah-ute! I especially love her doing a little hula dance (is that what she's doing?) in the kiddie pool. The kiddie pool isn't as ominous as the scary sand, I'd imagine. And Richmond Beach! Do you like that park? Is that the one where you drive down the super steep hill to get to it? I've wanted to go there, but I always think "well, Carkeek is just right here..." Lazy bones!

Mama Megs said...

Fun! Seriously I'm so jealous of all you Washintonians. Some day we'll make it back up there for good! Are you going to be around in August? We're coming up for the whole month and I want to get together again!! Miss Amelia and Miss Darby can hang out for reals this time :)
PS-don't worry-I've been a blog slacker lately too. Nothings been going on I guess but I feel so busy-is that possible?!

Mike Skiff said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Conner never liked the grass at first either...but now does....must be a kid phase. Look forward to seeing you this summer.
Malyn

Em and TJ said...

Okay Shawna..only 15 more school days and then it's play date time! Sophia and Darby can squeel together about the grass and sand. Does Darby try to lift up her feet? Sophia is somewhat used to the grass because I make her cry and just stand there or I help her walk in it, mean mom! Yah for summer!!!