Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...and to all a good night!


I have been delaying my super terrific happy christmas post due to lack of super terrific pictures...but my sister has run off to Canada for New Years with her camera and christmas pics, so alas, here are my not-so-great pictures. At least my memories have perfectly clear, high resolution images...

Packing up the presents for the Christmas Eve exchange with the Cromptons.

Christmas morning!

So excited about Legos!

Willcoxon Christmas


Gary and Stef look happy with some of their gifts!


A pair of ooooolllld Huskies

Chowing down

Kisses from Auntie Steffie (this cracks me up)

Super terrific happy Josie

My 86 year old (shhhh don't tell her I told you!) G-Ma gettin' in on the playtime


Hanging out with Uncle Mike

Bottle time with Grandpa


We hope you had a very merry christmas, too!

Also, someone (ahem) turned another year older this week (sob!) and went out to dinner with the fam. How is it possible Im 27 now??? Hmmmm...
Here we are at din-din


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Calley said...

Was Darbster just loving being the center of attention?? Looks like the Willcoxons can put on a good little soiree!