Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Wedding


On Saturday my beautiful Aunt Donna got married in her back yard in the pretty sunshine to her main squeeze Mike Campbell :) Welcome to our crazy family Mike! Im so glad my Auntie Donna is so happy and in love. She has had to live through such horrible loss and hardship. But it is so wonderful to see how love keeps growing and is given second chances! Mike and Donna are SO happy and obviously mad about each other. It was a beautiful ceremony and such a fun gathering. I had such a great time.
Now they get to run off to Hawaii on Monday! *Jealous grumbles*
Have a happy honeymoon you two!
The bride and groom




Auntie with my cousins Jeff, Jer and Josie, and Mike's son Cory

Aunt Donna with my wonderful Grandma (her mama) :)

Cutting the cake


Donna and Gary

Darby with Daddy

Darby with Josie

And with Grandma

After making unhappy baby noises during the ceremony (ugh!) Darby showed her cute side during crawling practice in the living room. Auntie Steffie took some cute pics.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys make me want to have a baby

Mama Megs said...

So the details on the amazing stroller is that I got it at Babies R Us and the brand is Baby Trend. It's a jogger stroller, but the front wheel swivels and I guess not all joggers do so I can turn it really easily. It also collapses and not all joggers do. I LOVE IT! It is the best stroller I've ever had and I loved my big travel system one. You'd love this one too-it was a little expensive ($189) but worth every penny! PS-Darby is such a cutie pie!