Monday, September 22, 2008

4 Years and Counting!


September 18th was our 4 year wedding anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 4 years since we were hitched...!

So much has happened! Travels to other continents, finishing school, masters degrees, duplexes, condos, and most important....having a BABY!


It's amazing to think when I was growing up in Washington, the love of my life was growing up on the other side of the world in Africa. Im so happy we stumbled across each other's lives! I love my Dave and the life we have together! I can't wait to see what comes next :)
Thank you for making my life beautiful


4 comments:

Calley said...

Awww, look at you lovebirds! I love love LOVE seeing people's wedding pictures, and all of yours are GORGEOUS!! You are just a beeeautiful little couple :)I didn't know your husband was from Africa, what country? Hope you guys had a fabulous weekend getaway!

Mama Megs said...

Hey I too didn't know your hubby was from Africa! Crazy! Our anniversary is on the 27th-September is a great month to get married :) Happy Anniversary!!!

Stefanie said...

Awww, I can't believe that was 4 years ago! That's bananas!

See ya at Auntie's wedding!

Unknown said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful!!! I'm getting married the day after your 5 year anniversary--09.19.09!