Thursday, May 12, 2011

Love being a Mama


I love my two kiddos! And my lil fam-bam. This Mother's Day Dave was cleaning his brother's roof so I went to my sissy's house for brunch with my Mom and kids. It was so lovely! And to top it off, we got to meet her new 10 week old English Springer Spaniel, Delaney! What a cute pooch :)


Sawyer slept the whole time and wasn't that interested in sweet Delaney ;)
 I got some gift cards so decided to finally get the car seat adapter for my new BOB....


But....it doesn't fit! Apparently BOB hasn't released the infant car seat adapters for the new models yet, and wont be until mid June. How silly! 

My parents dropped this pretty lil sign of Spring off on our porch


And Darby drew this amazing pic of me and her! I know she's my child so anything she does I will see as perfect, but this is pure talent! I was quite impressed. She said we were smiling :)


Then later on that evening Dave, the kids and I went to his parents house for some pizza and more fam time. It was a great Mother's Day! Love my family :)

1 comment:

Mike & Malynda said...

How annoying is that...not until mid June. I also read that only certain car seats will fit it (there were only like 3). My britax wouldn't work in the new bob & that's just crazy!!!! I love my car seat adapter & still use the car seat at 15 months on certain days bc I hate waking him up!!! He is so cute too!!! ;) hope we can see each other this summer!