Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 FREE Holiday Cards for Bloggers!



Ok blogging Mama's, doing Christmas cards this year? Family photo Christmas cards, perhaps? Well get 50 free cards from Shutterfly just for blogging about it! Every year our fam does a family photo/card for Christmas, and we love getting them from our friends and family, too! (You know you're all more excited when you get photo cards rather than just a plain old signed card, right?!) :)
This year my favorite Holiday Card company is offering 50 free Christmas cards! That's a great deal for tight pockets this season. They have so many cute choices, picking one out is always fun.

Here are some examples of Christmas photo cards

Or some stationary Christmas cards

You could even make personalized photo mugs

All you have to do is go here. 
Follow the instructions and get your 50 free cards!

I just can't wait to get our mini family photo session done by Claire Gillfillan and to send out our Christmas photo cards from Shutterfly! I love good deals :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

2 comments:

Joel and Becca said...

So I just did this! Do I have to wait until I get the email from them to post the note about it on my blog? How does that part of it work? :) I love getting free things -- especially my Christmas cards! Whoo hoo! Thanks for sharing Shawna! :D

Shawna said...

Yes they email you with instructions. It took about a day before I got the email. Make sure to check your spam email, too, just in case!!