Friday, October 15, 2010

It's a Lil' Dude!


We had our ultrasound today for baby #2 and found out we're having a healthy lil boy! Let me be the first to say, I was SHOCKED! For some reason I have been completely convinced we were having a little girl....and when I saw the 'sweet shot' of his little manhood I was speechless! I still cannot believe we're going to have a lil' dude running around following after his big sister Darby! I had a girl's name all picked out, but we are totally stuck when it comes to boy names. I'm sure we'll think of the perfect one :) Yay for healthy baby boy!! So excited to meet him!

3 comments:

Joel and Becca said...

A boy!! How exciting Shawna!! :D

Em and TJ said...

That is so cool...It's weird to think of a boy little Darby, but very exciting. Is your hubby stoked? It's totally a boy epidemic going on right now!!! Tons of boys are on their way:)

Nadine Peters said...

I'm so excited for you and your growing family! boys are wonderful and one of each is the best... they will be the best of friends!