Tuesday, December 29, 2009

28 Feels Old

That's right. Im officially a decade older than I was when I was a senior in high school. Im pretty sure it's all downhill from here ;)
In spite of all that I had a stellar day! I went to lunch with some girlfriends, and dinner with some fam.

The whole crazy clan at my annual Anthony's birthday dinner






A couple of my girlfriends got me mini cupcakes earlier in the day, so Darby helped me celebrate with a candle when we got home. And this is after enjoying some delicious burnt cream at dinner. At least they're mini cupcakes?
Diet starts....now! No wait....NOW! No wait.

2 comments:

Em and TJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Isn't it amazing how old we're getting (well I'm still 27, hahaha)...And that in June we have been out of high school for 10 years....ahhh! Hope you had a wonderful birthday and even better 28th year:)

Unknown said...

OOh, I'm nervous about birthday #28 too! Happy Birthday-lets grab a martini sometime soon:)!