Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Holidays are Here


I failed to take any pictures on Thanksgiving (besides the one classic family shot - which wasn't even with my camera). Blarg! I think I just don't even think to take the camera out of it's hiding place because it is dying a very long, crappy-picture-taking death. But just like everything else I have ever owned, it will not completely break, but continue to barely hang on to dear life, just so I can't buy a new one ;)
The day after T-Day we went downtown to watch the Westlake Center tree lighting and the Macy's Star fireworks. It was such a nice evening! We just love downtown during the holidays.




1 comment:

Mike Skiff said...

Oh how we miss our city! Looks like fun! I actually have never been to the tree lighting! Darby is so cute...I love het coat! Love Christmas time!
Malyn